Can you apply to schools that require PCAT without taking the PCATs in time?

Started by JakeSill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JakeSill

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like I want to apply early but I want to take the PCATs in September. Can I apply in July when it opens then send the PCAT scores later?
 
Yea, but to anyone that retains the application will think nothing of it until the PCAT comes in...At that, your application being on hold may not "fan" out as quickly as others who have already taken the PCAT (since its a big part of the tally for interviews). I would call each school to see if they have recieved your PCAT. Id personally just wait until you have taken the PCAT so that your application will be fresh on a committees viewpoint WITH the PCAT at hand.
 
Like yea you can. Like your application will just go on like hold until the school like gets your scores. Like.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad