Can you believe this?!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slaminsam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No doubt about it. Solid medical research can greatly enhance your CV, improve your chances for med school admission, expand your understanding of medicine, science, and career options.
Good news for me, I am beginning med school this fall. Good news for you if you are not quite "in" and wondering what to do next, an stellar research position at a well regarded academic hospital in CHICAGO is now seeking a replacement for me.

This job is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated non-traditional (meaning your not going directly into med school or graduate program after your bachelor's) student.

If you are interested in learning more, send me an email at [email protected]

A special note to pre-DOs: I work with a lot of DO's and MD's alike. Everyone works together in a very harmonious way. The hospital hosts what I believe is the largest physical medicine and rehabilitation residency in the country and the director is a DO as well.

Members don't see this ad.