Can you change your interview date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beautiful1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to change your interview date for a school? Is it frowned upon?
How do you do it if the admissions never picks up the phone: ie Tufts, NOVA, etc
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to change your interview date for a school? Is it frowned upon?
How do you do it if the admissions never picks up the phone: ie Tufts, NOVA, etc
Thanks
you can and no its not frowned upon....you just have to contact the school....(which is hard....but you just have to keep trying).....it may also be difficult b/c not many students are giving up their interview dates yet..that happens later in the cycle (ie. December when people find out about acceptances)

you can and no its not frowned upon....you just have to contact the school....(which is hard....but you just have to keep trying).....it may also be difficult b/c not many students are giving up their interview dates yet..that happens later in the cycle (ie. December when people find out about acceptances)

You probably can, I tried at Nova, and i was told no. I was really hoping for a pre-dec1st interview...but at least I have an interview

My guess is that it will be possible AFTER dec 1st, as pinhi said, people cancel their interviews knowing that they found out they got into xyz school, and the schools want to fill that interview spot