1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Can you read my personal statement???

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Scrubs Fan, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Scrubs Fan

Scrubs Fan Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to read my personal statements. I am writing so many for so many schools and the pharmcas one, I want to make sure I do well this year. This is my second year applying and i'm trying to do the best that I can.

I guess if there are people willing to read it, I would appreciate it. And if you are a current pharmacy student or a graduate, I would appreciate it even more b/c at least you've been through it and have a better idea of what should be there and what is lacking. In any case, I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I guess if you can send me a private message I would appreciate it, I can email it to you from there. Thanks again in advance. Good luck to everyone else applying.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cytogal

cytogal Member
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I would be willing to read it! I will be a first year pharm student at Creighton U this fall. Just put it in a PM or PM me and I'll give you my email address. Good luck! :)