can you repeat some of the same stuff?

Started by treetrunk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

treetrunk said:
Hey, current MSTP-ers!

So, part of my AMCAS personal statement was answering the question of why MD/PhD. If, in a secondary, I am asked this question again, should I

1) repeat the same point but mention additional points OR
2) just mention the additional points

Thanks for the help.


In AMCAS, I talked about why medical research on a personal level amoung other topics. For the secondaries, I'm writing more towards why not PhD or MD along w/ specific research interests (integrated with past research experiences). To the veterns: Is this right? Or should I just be ready to counter why not PhD or MD during the interviews?