Can you spot the abnormality?

Started by Amxcvbcv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm in the ER this month. Someone saw this case in urgent care a while back.

The final report actually said, "No foreign body identified."

http://imgur.com/urSTG

I hope I'm never so tired that I miss something like that. 😛

This looks like a button battery no? In the case of esophageal FB it is important to distinguish from coin because must be extracted right away.
 
I'm in the ER this month. Someone saw this case in urgent care a while back.

The final report actually said, "No foreign body identified."

http://imgur.com/urSTG

I hope I'm never so tired that I miss something like that. 😛


Maybe they thought it was some kind of EKG lead on the nose.