Can you still expect Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krandhawa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With all these people getting acceptance letters...can you still expect interview letters. Cuz i haven't recieved one yet.

GPA: cum 3.36/ Sci 3.51
DAT: 19AA, 18TS, 18 PAT

Members don't see this ad.

I just got one today from Buffalo :thumbup: and scheduled it for Jan 12th so I would say yes expect alot of second round interviews to start coming (My fingers are crossed).

i sure hope so...

Members don't see this ad :)
krandhawa said:
With all these people getting acceptance letters...can you still expect interview letters. Cuz i haven't recieved one yet.

Possible, but chances become less with each day that passes...

im positive you can expect interviews. you guys have great stats...maybe ur app came a little late, but im sure you'll get some more interviews coming your way! :D

krandhawa said:

Expectation? -- sure...just be hopeful. This is only first round. There are many many more rounds to come. Besides...classes are not filled until near fall of next year...so that's still a long way. And people will definitely withdraw acceptances and cancel interviews...so by then, more spots will be opened. =) GOOD LUCK you guys.

jpollei said:
Possible, but chances become less with each day that passes...

Complete BS. Chances actually get better every day. Many seats free up in January as the first round applicants with multiple acceptances decide where to go.

U2Me2 said:
Complete BS. Chances actually get better every day. Many seats free up in January as the first round applicants with multiple acceptances decide where to go.

I have B.S in Computer Science and Software Engineering.

krandhawa said:

i am in the same situation. just wondering which schools did you apply ?

gpa: cum 2.85/ Sci 3.4
dat: 19aa, 20ts, 18pat

KIMOANGELO said:
i am in the same situation. just wondering which schools did you apply ?

gpa: cum 2.85/ Sci 3.4
dat: 19aa, 20ts, 18pat

i applied to Baylor, San antonio, temple, houston, tufts,michigan,boston,florida,washinton,nyu,columbia

What about Harvard second rounds? Does anyone know about those? Just curious, no expectations lol.