Can you work as a vet tech after passing the BCSE?

Started by wahied0
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wahied0

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just passed the BCSE and I was wondering if anyone knows if I can work as a vet tech after passing the BCSE?, and is it legal to do so or not?
I'm asking specifically about Canada as I have taken the exam with the Canadian NEB.
 
I have just passed the BCSE and I was wondering if anyone knows if I can work as a vet tech after passing the BCSE?, and is it legal to do so or not?
I'm asking specifically about Canada as I have taken the exam with the Canadian NEB.
I dont see why not. But to be on the safe side it does not hurt to contact the veterinary medicine association in your province to clear things