can you...

Started by itz_l1z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

itz_l1z

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know theres no calculator allowed on the pcat, but is it allowed for the chem section? also do we get a periodic table?
 
Neither is allowed, but you will not need them. From what I remember in January, there were no confusing calculations - all mostly simple numbers. And I don't recall having to remember random elements.
 
No calculators allowed. No periodic table. You don't need one. I got 99 on chemistry section but I also had a course that require us to memorize the elements for each test.
 
no calculators.

and the chem section will always give you the chemical information of the elements they are asking you about (mass is pretty much all you needed, from what i remember)