Canada Qbank Online interpretation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knight_MD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken Step 1 early this month, and am sitting for the MCCEE next week... I solved 30% of the USMLEWORLD for Step 2 CK, and was scoring 70s which should mean I'd get a 99 if I were sitting for Step 2.... But then I switched to Canada Qbank online, (for a more relevant to MCCEE experience) and the questions are totally in a different style, asking about different subjects, with different focus.... The average score is 52, and my scores have ranged from 45-75..... I have no idea what that means.... I can't find any forum discussing the interpretation for Canada Qbank online.... Am I ready for the exam? I can't afford to fail at all....

Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, the questions are vague and also there are lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. So far when I have cross checked the answers on the net mostly from Wikipedia I have found them to be ok. There is no co-relation possible at this time as the bank is quite new and people have just started buying it so we cannot have any idea where we stand. I am also scoring in the same range but if you are getting 70 on UW you should be relaxed as I am sure you can ace the exam with good scores. Goodluck!