Canada Qbank Online interpretation?

Started by Knight_MD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Knight_MD

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've taken Step 1 early this month, and am sitting for the MCCEE next week... I solved 30% of the USMLEWORLD for Step 2 CK, and was scoring 70s which should mean I'd get a 99 if I were sitting for Step 2.... But then I switched to Canada Qbank online, (for a more relevant to MCCEE experience) and the questions are totally in a different style, asking about different subjects, with different focus.... The average score is 52, and my scores have ranged from 45-75..... I have no idea what that means.... I can't find any forum discussing the interpretation for Canada Qbank online.... Am I ready for the exam? I can't afford to fail at all....

Thanks...
 
Yeah, the questions are vague and also there are lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. So far when I have cross checked the answers on the net mostly from Wikipedia I have found them to be ok. There is no co-relation possible at this time as the bank is quite new and people have just started buying it so we cannot have any idea where we stand. I am also scoring in the same range but if you are getting 70 on UW you should be relaxed as I am sure you can ace the exam with good scores. Goodluck!