Canada QBank or USMLE World for MCCEE?

Started by Blitz2006
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blitz2006

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has been asked 100x before probably, but I couldn't find any threads on my search.

I got MCCEE in 5.5 weeks, which bank should I use?

Canada QBank or UWorld?

And with regards to books, is Toronto Notes enough?

Thanks!
 
if you've done usmles before use canada qbank. if you can do all the questions twice, and read the notes with the questions, it should be o.k. Aim to score high. You will need it.

Does anyone know what is the best question bank resource to score high (600 and above) in the MCCQE1 exams? canada qbank, lmcc exams or usmle? or is plain old toronto notes enough? most of the testimonials of test takers on canadaqbank was of about 450 or less. all responses are welcome. thanks👍