Hey Everyone, I'm a Canadian who is seriously considering applying to the US, but I know my MCAT is on the low-side. I'm not sure if I rewrote in July and got a better score (for August) - is that better than applying really early with my current score? I believe my US GPA is around 3.83. My MCAT is 28S - 9P, 10V, 9B. I understand that because of rolling admissions, the earlier you apply the better your chances are... but I don't know, is it better to just hold off until August (when I get my rewrite score) or apply now with those stats. Can you still interview/get in with such a late application? I have a tonne of good extracurricular activities and volunteering, but no real research experience (aside from volunteering in a lab). Anyway, hopefully somebody can help me out - this applying to the US business is confusing!