Canadian applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreDentalKorean

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I was born in Korea and lived there until 13 years old, but I moved to Canada where I spent my middle school and high school years, and now I'm Canadian citizen. I know there were alot of posts about Canadian applying to US dental schools, but I want to know which schools put Canadians in the same pool as US applicants in terms of admission (e.g. I know NYU, Tufts, Harvard, Penn, Columbia, Boston, Case Western, Temple do, but please correct me if I'm wrong). I think it's generally private schools, but are there public schools that accept Canadians? I think US schools tend to accept Canadians a bit more than other international students from Asia or other non-english speaking countries. I currently go to US school (freshmen). So please tell me if you know other public school or private school that consider Canadians same as US applicant for admission.

Members don't see this ad.

You were right - those schools are the private schools. I don't know if there is a complete list of private schools, but I'm sure someone has compiled one somewhere on this forum. Try a search, and I'm sure you'll find them easily.