Canadian Applicant

Started by bpow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bpow

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I was just curious if there is anyone from Canada that has applied with a BSc in Kinesiology and got into a school down in the states. Considering that this degree only requires one of the three sciences (bio, chem, and physics), I was wondering if anyone got accepted without chemistry or physics.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hey Bpow,
I'm a Canadian citizen who'll be starting a DPT program this coming May. I'm 100% positive that you'll need chem 1 & 2 and physics 1 & 2. Of all the schools I filtered through on PTCAS I don't remember any of them omitting chem and physics as a prereq.

Ridge
 
Hey Bpow,
I'm a Canadian citizen who'll be starting a DPT program this coming May. I'm 100% positive that you'll need chem 1 & 2 and physics 1 & 2. Of all the schools I filtered through on PTCAS I don't remember any of them omitting chem and physics as a prereq.

Ridge
Hey,

Which college or university did you get into? I have already applied to D'Youville College and thinking of applying to couple more.

Thanks.