Canadian Applicants - Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MJOHN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey my fellow Canucks,

I was just wondering where you Canadians have been accepted for interviews? Pls state when you sent in your AADSAS application and what schools you have applied to!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey my fellow Canucks,

I was just wondering where you Canadians have been accepted for interviews? Pls state when you sent in your AADSAS application and what schools you have applied to!

i am in canada and i got 6 interviews so far... my aadsas application was complete in august i think.. because of my loe delays..
i got interviews from case, nova, llu, usc, nyu, michigan. my first interview is next week!!! :scared:

Hi I'm canadian, I submitted AADSAS in may, wrote the nov dat last year and everything was done around June. I have 7 interviews so far (buffalo, louisville, case, uop, nyu, pitt, temple), i've been on two and the rest are in oct/nov. hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
anatty and other, could you pls indicate your stats?

I'm also curious about your stats.
Also hoping that both of you sign up for PreDents @ predents.com and link it to your SDN profile

Thanks.

submitted may 27, mailed out jun 16

only heard for 3 schools so far, but all have been interview invites:

Case (aug 28)
NYU (friday)
Indy (Nov 3)

I'm on predents, it's just not linked. It's under the same name

Yeah, I was also wondering about Canadian applicants' since I will be one next year.

This also brings up a question I have; I had just recently graduated and I was wondering if I should do graduate school or just get a job somewhere while I apply (I really don't want to pursue grad studies but I don't have a problem with it if it makes for a better application). I am not totally sure what my exact stats are but my GPA is probably ~3.4-3.5, bit of research in university and in different companies (I was a coop student), some other minor volunteering activities, co-founder of a 'health awareness' club at university and took part in different extracircular activities. Some other things that don't come to mind right now.

But I will take the DATs next year and start shadowing soon. Hopefully all this is good enough for American schools since I don't know at what standards American schools hold for Canadian applicants.

I'm in the middle of my year off after undergrad, and I'm so happy I don't have to worry about scheduling interviews around tests/due dates/etc. I'm working and no one has asked about it at any of my interviews yet. It's not like you're bumming around at home doing nothing, you're being a productive member of society.

Hello Canadians :)

I'm also applying from Canada...so far I only have one interview at NY and I can't wait!! :D ...I submitted my application in late june/early july I believe...

Best of luck to all of you guys!

Also applying from Canada. Interviews at Louisville, Kentucky, Loma Linda, and Indiana.

Applying from canada

nova, case so far

weird not hearing from other schools...suspicious

mailed out june 30th
3.7/3.7/ 19/20/26