Canadian DAT - Long Wait ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yeoman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know why they delay the scores soo long. McGill received my Nov 08 scores on 25 Nov (according to their site)... Whats taking so long...

Anyone else still waiting? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I wish Canada wasn't so old school.. we should be able to access these scores online.

rawrrrr i am so worried.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any one receive their score yet? Damn CDA takes its sweet time. please post when you receive your score. ill give it a few day before i break into CDA and jack my score, maybe ill inflate my score while im at it.

Did any one receive their score yet? Damn CDA takes its sweet time. please post when you receive your score. ill give it a few day before i break into CDA and jack my score, maybe ill inflate my score while im at it.

:thumbup:

Everytime I get my scores I end up waking up. It's getting really annoying.

But really, someone told me that some school somewhere (McGill or something) is reporting that they've already recieved people's scores so, maybe that means we'll get ours in the mail soon.

Someone on the Canadian boards said they called the CDA, who stated the scores would be mailed out by the end of the month... I think someone needs to introduce the CDA to the world wide interweb.