• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Yeoman

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't know why they delay the scores soo long. McGill received my Nov 08 scores on 25 Nov (according to their site)... Whats taking so long...

Anyone else still waiting? :scared:

About the Ads

Contach

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
NYC
Status
Attending Physician
I wish Canada wasn't so old school.. we should be able to access these scores online.

rawrrrr i am so worried.

Giovani

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Did any one receive their score yet? Damn CDA takes its sweet time. please post when you receive your score. ill give it a few day before i break into CDA and jack my score, maybe ill inflate my score while im at it.

Northside

10+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Did any one receive their score yet? Damn CDA takes its sweet time. please post when you receive your score. ill give it a few day before i break into CDA and jack my score, maybe ill inflate my score while im at it.
:thumbup:

Sama951

10+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2008
Canada
Status
Dentist
Everytime I get my scores I end up waking up. It's getting really annoying.

But really, someone told me that some school somewhere (McGill or something) is reporting that they've already recieved people's scores so, maybe that means we'll get ours in the mail soon.

GooberGeek

10+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2008
Status
Someone on the Canadian boards said they called the CDA, who stated the scores would be mailed out by the end of the month... I think someone needs to introduce the CDA to the world wide interweb.

About the Ads