• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Jul 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey everyone, I’m a Canadian soon to be PGY2 in the USA and interested in applying for fellowship in Canada. I’m interested in the FM/EM fellowship. Previous match data at the program I’d like to apply to show a couple of US applicants each year but none ever match. Does anyone have experience with this or maybe know a US grad that did a fellowship in Canada?

Nov 16, 2018
Not aware of anyone, but all I can say is good luck. The match for regular EM here has ~50-60% match success rate, the match for FM+1 EM is lower. Tough sell for them to choose graduates they don't know versus someone who spent their residency building connections at the department

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.