canadian friendly schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AGS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what schools accept canadian students? So far i have on my list newyork, temple, tuft, detroit, boston, buffalo university, columbia. I am confused about pacific, western and case. whats their full name? western= western university of health sciences in CA or is it midwestern??? pacific= university of pacific?? is case= case school of dental medicine in OH???

Please do give your feedback as to which schools you prefer :)

Members don't see this ad.

what schools accept canadian students? So far i have on my list newyork, temple, tuft, detroit, boston, buffalo university, columbia. I am confused about pacific, western and case. whats their full name? western= western university of health sciences in CA or is it midwestern??? pacific= university of pacific?? is case= case school of dental medicine in OH???

Please do give your feedback as to which schools you prefer :)

Pacific = University of Pacific
Western = Western University of Health Sciences

I am not sure if they accept Canadian DAT scores, check their website to see if they do.

western does not accept canadian DAT. some schools havent mentioned. i will call to make sure
Pacific = University of Pacific
Western = Western University of Health Sciences

I am not sure if they accept Canadian DAT scores, check their website to see if they do.

Members don't see this ad :)
All those schools you've listed accept the Canadian DAT. U of Minnesota, U Pittsburgh, USC, Harvard..are others that do as well (Take both Canadians and the Canadian DAT). And yes, not so sure about Western...

I've heard Canadian schools accept Canadien students.

Yes. Case western is AKA case school of dental medicine in Ohio. And they accept Canadians. Nice school by-the-way.