Canadian license

Started by iAiAiA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iAiAiA

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a Canadian student studying at an American Dental school. I wanted to ask for guidance on the process of obtaining a Canadian dental license!

Thanks!
 
You got American dental school debt and want to go work for Canadian wages!?

The short answer is stay in the US and work. You’ll be happier and financially more stable.
 
You got American dental school debt and want to go work for Canadian wages!?

The short answer is stay in the US and work. You’ll be happier and financially more stable.
From my experiences, Canadians that decided to go to the States for school seem to be more financially fortunate than others and aren't as urgent monetarily.
Hi all,

I am a Canadian student studying at an American Dental school. I wanted to ask for guidance on the process of obtaining a Canadian dental license!

Thanks!
Look into the NDEB process entailing the mcq and osce.