Step II Canadian medical licensing

Started by docphd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docphd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would really appreciate if someone can advise me of any good Canadian medical licensing exam forums or resources.
 
I'm studying for both Step 2 CK and the MCCEE and using Toronto Notes for both. TO Notes is a review book though so you will find yourself looking up info and annotating into the book. Couple that with Canada Qbank, Kaplan Qbank and UWorld Qbank and I think you should be okay.
 
I'm studying for both Step 2 CK and the MCCEE and using Toronto Notes for both. TO Notes is a review book though so you will find yourself looking up info and annotating into the book. Couple that with Canada Qbank, Kaplan Qbank and UWorld Qbank and I think you should be okay.
Thanks; do u know of any forums for the canadian exams.