Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I've been visiting this forum for about a year and got some some great help from here. I just passed my step 1 and am now preparing for step 2 (my school requires me to take step 1 before 3rd year). I've heard that Canadian MCCEE is almost similar to step 2 and since I am a Canadian citizen I'd prefer to get residency in Canada. However, I do not know about any good resources which can help me prepare for this exam.
I shall highly appreciate any help regarding to how to prepare for Canadian licensing exams (any good forums, books or sites etc.)
Thanks
I've been visiting this forum for about a year and got some some great help from here. I just passed my step 1 and am now preparing for step 2 (my school requires me to take step 1 before 3rd year). I've heard that Canadian MCCEE is almost similar to step 2 and since I am a Canadian citizen I'd prefer to get residency in Canada. However, I do not know about any good resources which can help me prepare for this exam.
I shall highly appreciate any help regarding to how to prepare for Canadian licensing exams (any good forums, books or sites etc.)
Thanks