Canadian pharmacy forums?

Started by Vort3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vort3x

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SDN is a great resource and I'll always be here, however it is very US focused. Does anyone know of a forum that is more focused on Canadian pharmacy? I'm starting Pharmacy school in the fall, and I have some questions about wage/job availability and it seems like those 2 aspects differ between US & Canada a fair bit.

Thanks.
 
Sign up for canadianhealthcarenetwork.ca/pharmacists to get up-to-date information on Canadian Pharmacy practice. As for wage information, the best way is to go to jobbank.gc.ca and other job sites to see what employers are currently offering
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.