Canadian students enrolled in American optometry school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caroline*

Reaction score
If there are any of you out there please message me!
Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, I go to Pacific University and would love to help you out by answering questions. I can't message you for some reason but feel free to try and message me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am from Toronto, choosing between NOVA and MCPHS. ( most likely will go to NOVA)

Hi there, I go to Pacific University and would love to help you out by answering questions. I can't message you for some reason but feel free to try and message me.
Hi, I'm doing my undergrad at U of Alberta, and am considering Pacific! I was wondering if you could give any pointers about paying for tuition as a Canadian and how you like Forest Grove and the university :) thanks!

Hi, I'm doing my undergrad at U of Alberta, and am considering Pacific! I was wondering if you could give any pointers about paying for tuition as a Canadian and how you like Forest Grove and the university :) thanks!
Hi there! I just saw this message sorry for the late reply. Yes it is expensive as a Canadian especially with the exchange rate. Luckily as Albertans, the government gives us a lot of loans compared to other provinces. I received around $40k CAD this year for my fourth year and it goes a long way. If you need additional assistance, many classmates have their parents also get a line of credit through their parents from a bank. The interest rate is worse than student loans but assuming your parents have decent credit scores, you should be able to get a pretty good interest rate. Hope that helps!