Canadian Students

Started by Katalio
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Katalio

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering, how many canadian students out there applied/attending OD schools in the states? I live in Vancouver, anyone else live in van that goes/applied?
For some reasons..I find it hard for students in my univeristy to apply of Optometry schools due to the pre-req and the lack of labs offered.. ANyone else has that problem as well?😕
 
hey, im Canadian...and i applied to UHCO.

im pretty sure UBC has all the pre-req's you need for optometry school.
 
Hi,
I am also from Vancouver and ended up applying to 3 schools in the US. I was close to going to one of them but I ended up deciding to go Waterloo. I don't really regret it and the system here has really changed in the past 2 years. If you have any questions, msg me. I also know quite a bit of friends from Van who are doing Opt in the US.