canadian students?!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

604boo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
/

Members don't see this ad.

I know that we have one Canadian crippler at CPMS. I'm not sure if he posts on SDN though.

We also have two Canucks starting this fall in the class of 2010.

Members don't see this ad :)
we've got at least one canadian in each of our classes at OCPM. As a matter of fact, I do know 2 of them from vancouver as well...

WOW at least one?
I guess I wont be lonely :D

gustydoc said:
We also have two Canucks starting this fall in the class of 2010.

Glad to know I'm one of two!!

604boo: I applied to pod school this year and I'll be starting at DMU this August, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me (I'll be away for the long weekend though!)

purfexshun said:
Glad to know I'm one of two!!

604boo: I applied to pod school this year and I'll be starting at DMU this August, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me (I'll be away for the long weekend though!)

Long weekend??? Is it Boxing Day in Canada? What the heck is the holiday anyways?

ITS Victoria Day!! :laugh:

congratulation !! purfexshun :thumbup:
I will apply for 2007 fall
hope to see u there

I'm also a Canadian, from Calgary, Alberta, heading to DMU this August. Is that 2 or 3 now going to DMU for the class of 2010???

There are a couple of us at NYCPM in the class of 2009. I'm originally from Calgary and the other is from Montreal. We keep the Canadian pride alive, especially when it comes to hockey. Already taken in a couple games. Enjoy wherever you go, but if you decide NYCPM, you will be in good Canadian company.

cgypod said:
There are a couple of us at NYCPM in the class of 2009. I'm originally from Calgary and the other is from Montreal. We keep the Canadian pride alive, especially when it comes to hockey. Already taken in a couple games. Enjoy wherever you go, but if you decide NYCPM, you will be in good Canadian company.

Haha. Although there are one Canadian team that is still alive in the playoff...I doubt that you are cheering for them. :D