• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

canadian students?!!

About the Ads

purfexshun

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2006
  1. Medical Student
    gustydoc said:
    We also have two Canucks starting this fall in the class of 2010.

Glad to know I'm one of two!!

604boo: I applied to pod school this year and I'll be starting at DMU this August, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me (I'll be away for the long weekend though!)

D

Dr_Feelgood

purfexshun said:
      Glad to know I'm one of two!!

604boo: I applied to pod school this year and I'll be starting at DMU this August, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me (I'll be away for the long weekend though!)

Long weekend??? Is it Boxing Day in Canada? What the heck is the holiday anyways?

cgypod

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      May 4, 2006
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        There are a couple of us at NYCPM in the class of 2009. I'm originally from Calgary and the other is from Montreal. We keep the Canadian pride alive, especially when it comes to hockey. Already taken in a couple games. Enjoy wherever you go, but if you decide NYCPM, you will be in good Canadian company.

DPMrick

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        May 12, 2005
          cgypod said:
          There are a couple of us at NYCPM in the class of 2009. I'm originally from Calgary and the other is from Montreal. We keep the Canadian pride alive, especially when it comes to hockey. Already taken in a couple games. Enjoy wherever you go, but if you decide NYCPM, you will be in good Canadian company.

Haha. Although there are one Canadian team that is still alive in the playoff...I doubt that you are cheering for them. :D

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.