Canadians applying to DO schools??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goleafsgo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
i am a canadian and i am planning on applying to DO schools. does any fellow canadian know of which schools accept foreign (eg Canadian) students, and which don't?
this would be really helpful,
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

CCOM, MSUCOM, PCOM, NYCOM, TCOM, Western/COMP will accept Canadians for sure. I am not Canadian but foreign. I applied to those schools because they accept foreign students. There are more though.

thanks! how did you find out which ones, i looked at websites for a few schools, but they dont specify whether or not they take foreign students.

Members don't see this ad :)
goleafsgo said:
thanks! how did you find out which ones, i looked at websites for a few schools, but they dont specify whether or not they take foreign students.

I called each school that I was interested. When I called TUCOM and UMDNJ-SOM told me that they were't accepting anyone foreign.

dr.z said:
I called each school that I was interested. When I called TUCOM and UMDNJ-SOM told me that they were't accepting anyone foreign.

CCOM, MSUCOM, PCOM, NYCOM, TCOM, Western/COMP

I will add to this list.

UNECOM, KCOM, VCOM, AZCOM, NSUCOM, Kansas City COM, LECOM basically most of the private schools.

I will removed TCOM and NYCOM, and slim chances at MSUCOM since out of state and out of country. When I called them last year they said NOOO. But it is best to call them and find out for sure.

I know cause I applied to them.. and I am canadian.