Canadians Attending US Optometry Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Slimjim_89

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I will be starting at ICO this year and I was just wondering - from any other Canadians out there, about how you managed to cover the costs of tuition.

I'm from Ontario myself so I do realize that there are bank line of credits and government assistance available, but that's hardly enough to cover the expenses of a 4 year program.

Any advice would be appreciated.
 
Contact the financial aid department at ICO. Almost a quarter of our school is Canadian so they have a LOT of experience with helping Canadians. A lot more than asking other students. I can get you in touch with other Canadian ICO students if you want, but Financial Aid at ICO would be my first choice.

[email protected]