-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Canceling a Case Interview
Started by student2121
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you a premed?Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm very jealous... For those who did and are considering canceling their Case interview pm me and let me know so I can book mine on a date sooner than april 29 and hopefully get the same good news. Thanks in advance!
Your ER Hours >>> Shadowing hours
-_-
Are you a premed?
Your ER Hours >>> Shadowing hours
-_-
Nope, definitely not, was a cool volunteer experience though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
I am considering to cancel my interview on Dec 18th.
But I am not sure, I was accepted by four schools, but it's not easy to decide which one I want to go. My parents want me to go there and check it out
but it is so expensive to get a ticket now to Ohio. ($450) from AZ.
Anyways, I will make my decision by this weekend and will let you guys know.
Pm me if you want to have my spot.....
But I am not sure, I was accepted by four schools, but it's not easy to decide which one I want to go. My parents want me to go there and check it out
but it is so expensive to get a ticket now to Ohio. ($450) from AZ.
Anyways, I will make my decision by this weekend and will let you guys know.
Pm me if you want to have my spot.....
I cancelled mine. It was on Jan 22nd. Good luck guys!
Thanks for the spot! Just got a call from them this morning to bump up my interview date.
Thanks for the spot! Just got a call from them this morning to bump up my interview date.
Did you call them and ask them to call you back if there was an earlier interview date that opened up due to a cancellation? Or did they call you automatically? just curious because my interview isn't till april as well.
Thanks for the spot! Just got a call from them this morning to bump up my interview date.
Glad I could help!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you call them and ask them to call you back if there was an earlier interview date that opened up due to a cancellation? Or did they call you automatically? just curious because my interview isn't till april as well.
I am also curious about all of this. My interview is in march, and I would really like to get it moved up to this month or in January sometime. I called Friday afternoon, and the woman said she had just filled in the last interview cancellation spot and told me to keep calling. It didn't seem like they would call me if a spot opened up, but I'm wondering how people are getting them to call. Does anybody know about this?