Canceling interviews

Started by sambone
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sambone

Cornell 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent an email canceling my interview at KSU, but didn't get any response or confirmation. Has anyone done the same, and did they respond? I'd kinda feel like a jerk calling the office just to make sure they know, but I'd feel terrible if they expected me and I didn't show up....thoughts?
 
Don't feel like a jerk .... just call and say you want to confirm that they got your message. It's a good idea since there's such a long interview waitlist. Good luck with your other school choices!