canuck_chick

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
37
0
Status
Hey,

I can't find the thread on cancelling interviews...maybe it was too far back.

But just wanted to say that I will be calling Case Western, probably on Monday, to cancel my interview for this upcoming Friday, March 11.
So somebody take my spot if they want it!
 

fruity_trident

in lala land
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2004
623
0
35
96818
Status
Dentist
canuck_chick said:
Hey,

I can't find the thread on cancelling interviews...maybe it was too far back.

But just wanted to say that I will be calling Case Western, probably on Monday, to cancel my interview for this upcoming Friday, March 11.
So somebody take my spot if they want it!

case is a great school!! why don't u check it out? :confused:
 
OP
C

canuck_chick

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
37
0
Status
i just got into bu so i think that i would rather go there than case anyways.
i think i like the idea of boston more than cleveland hehe. so i figure there's no point in paying for airfare/hotel in that case (why are flights to cleveland so expensive btw???)

so i'm freeing up my interview spot for people who want to move up their dates. if i don't get home in time on monday to call, i'll do it before noon on tuesday for sure

fruity_trident said:
case is a great school!! why don't u check it out? :confused:
 

fruity_trident

in lala land
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2004
623
0
35
96818
Status
Dentist
canuck_chick said:
i just got into bu so i think that i would rather go there than case anyways.
i think i like the idea of boston more than cleveland hehe. so i figure there's no point in paying for airfare/hotel in that case (why are flights to cleveland so expensive btw???)

so i'm freeing up my interview spot for people who want to move up their dates. if i don't get home in time on monday to call, i'll do it before noon on tuesday for sure
congrats for BU!! when did u get accepted?

have u been to cleveland? it was my first time on wednesday and i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed!!!. WOWSERS!..lol

I KNOW!! flights were SOOO EXPENSIVE!..i was an idiot..during reading week, the same flight was ~$290..i decided to buy it later (just incase i got an acceptance somewhere else..HAHA ya right!)...and it ended up being $490!!

i'm an idiot!...but i'm KINDA glad i didn't get accepted yet..well i'm not glad..but it's a blessing in disguise...cuz i REALLY REALLY like Case! :love: & cleveland
 

packrbackr

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2004
41
0
Status
canuck_chick said:
Hey,

I can't find the thread on cancelling interviews...maybe it was too far back.

But just wanted to say that I will be calling Case Western, probably on Monday, to cancel my interview for this upcoming Friday, March 11.
So somebody take my spot if they want it!
You do realize that Friday March 11 was yesterday right? Cancelling it on Monday is rather pointless.
 

wammmy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2004
154
0
Cleveland
Status
packrbackr said:
You do realize that Friday March 11 was yesterday right? Cancelling it on Monday is rather pointless.
minor detail, to over look, don't you think?
 
OP
C

canuck_chick

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
37
0
Status
sorry, clearly i'm a ******* who can't type properly :eek:
i meant Friday, March 18th
sorry about that, it's been a long few days :oops:

wammmy said:
minor detail, to over look, don't you think?