Cancelling the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funnybunny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of cancelling taking my PCAT. I was going to take it in July, but it turns out my summer is just way too busy for me to even study. And I was planning on applying to mainly California schools, which don't even require the PCAT. I know taking the PCAT would have broadened my options, but I really would like to stay in CA anyway. I'd rather not take it if it's not required than take it and get a low score..

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I just know that there is just no way I'll be able to study in time. What do you guys think? Does anyone know the rules cancelling and what the deadlines are? Do we get our money back? Thanks for the help x]

Members don't see this ad.

Check this website for the exact date and time for canceling your PCAT: https://tpc-etesting.com/pcat/default.aspx.Keep in mind the instructions that the symbol mentions!

:), Good luck making the decision! (Sorry I can't assist with that.. it's too much of a personal decision). Do you feel is best!

I canceled my July test first you have to cancel your registered time and then go to the other site where u paid for the test and cancel that too. I got my refund in less than a week.