Quantcast

Cannot access AADSAS Anymore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi,
I have been trying to log into aadsas to read over personal statement and go over my application but its not working. There isnt anything there to log in.

What do I do now?????

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been trying to log into aadsas to read over personal statement and go over my application but its not working. There isnt anything there to log in.

What do I do now?????

It's past the deadline. The cycle is officially closed.

dental2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do you mean? I have already applied and I need to read over my application and all .. i didnt print it.

I have applied for the 2008 cycle in May and I checked over aadsas everyday.. but WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???!

dental2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to check my status at schools, read over my PS

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Call them since the deadline has passed.

SMCohen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year, I was able to somehow re-access my previous year's application after the cycle closed... I can't remember how, but I think it can be done without calling AADSAS. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.

dental2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year, I was able to somehow re-access my previous year's application after the cycle closed... I can't remember how, but I think it can be done without calling AADSAS. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.
hi,
thanks a lot... please figure it out. I know that its supposed to expire on the 15th of feb according to AADSAS deadline calendar dates.

So, that means that from feb. 15th onwards, I will have to wait for the school's email for decision, this sucks because I have an interview on Feb.22!!!!

tamkhan

Kala Budha
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

How do you come up with these avatars? :cool:

I printed my AADSAS quite a long time a go, when I had to submit everything to my professors for the recommendations letters. But, yeah, I had no idea it would close in Feb.

golfer

I'm busy
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does this mean its too late to apply for this cycle!!! :laugh:
Wait did anybody try "view source"?

Touchless

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last day to make Revisions to 2008 AADSAS Application 2/15/2008

This was taken from AADSAS Calendar.

CookieDough

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I hope this gets fixed. Applying for 2009 but I wanted a preview of the app beforehand. It said 'access denied' when I tried to log in.

pishi1361

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I remember that when I applied last year, I could always check my status, but I could not make any changes to the application after Feb1st. I think they will change this, otherwise don't have a way of checking on the status of our application,,,