Cannot access AADSAS Anymore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental2012

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been trying to log into aadsas to read over personal statement and go over my application but its not working. There isnt anything there to log in.

What do I do now?????

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I have been trying to log into aadsas to read over personal statement and go over my application but its not working. There isnt anything there to log in.

What do I do now?????

It's past the deadline. The cycle is officially closed.

what do you mean? I have already applied and I need to read over my application and all .. i didnt print it.

I have applied for the 2008 cycle in May and I checked over aadsas everyday.. but WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???!

Members don't see this ad :)
I need to check my status at schools, read over my PS

Call them since the deadline has passed.

Last year, I was able to somehow re-access my previous year's application after the cycle closed... I can't remember how, but I think it can be done without calling AADSAS. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.

Last year, I was able to somehow re-access my previous year's application after the cycle closed... I can't remember how, but I think it can be done without calling AADSAS. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.
hi,
thanks a lot... please figure it out. I know that its supposed to expire on the 15th of feb according to AADSAS deadline calendar dates.

So, that means that from feb. 15th onwards, I will have to wait for the school's email for decision, this sucks because I have an interview on Feb.22!!!!

How do you come up with these avatars? :cool:

I printed my AADSAS quite a long time a go, when I had to submit everything to my professors for the recommendations letters. But, yeah, I had no idea it would close in Feb.

here you go

https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2006/

it will get you into 2007 AADSAS.

That's not working. I had no idea that it would close now! I just thought they wouldn't take any more applications, but we can't even see our submitted application? Or check to see our status at schools???

Does this mean its too late to apply for this cycle!!! :laugh:
Wait did anybody try "view source"?

Last day to make Revisions to 2008 AADSAS Application 2/15/2008

This was taken from AADSAS Calendar.

Hmm, I hope this gets fixed. Applying for 2009 but I wanted a preview of the app beforehand. It said 'access denied' when I tried to log in.

Well I remember that when I applied last year, I could always check my status, but I could not make any changes to the application after Feb1st. I think they will change this, otherwise don't have a way of checking on the status of our application,,,