Can't answer secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dwarfplanet

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm filling out secondaries and one of the prompts is "Describe your experience with Community Health Centers or free clincs (500 words or less)." My volunteer work wasn't done at a community health center or a free clinic, so... now what? I went over the school's admission requirements again and I didn't see that you had to have experience in these places so I'm a little confused.

Members don't see this ad.

Just start by saying you've never volunteered in any of those and then transition into what your volunteer work was about and the experience you had. That's what I would have done.

I'm filling out secondaries and one of the prompts is "Describe your experience with Community Health Centers or free clincs (500 words or less)." My volunteer work wasn't done at a community health center or a free clinic, so... now what? I went over the school's admission requirements again and I didn't see that you had to have experience in these places so I'm a little confused.
I would ask the school this. They probably would just say write down whatever you did that was volunteer health care based.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I remember this secondary essay. I totally put N/A like a noob. Currently, on hold for II haha

Reactions: 1 user