Can't log into UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

instigata

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried logging into UCSF and it's not working. I don't input anything (it's all saved) so I don't know what the problem could be...are they updating the page maybe?

This is the error that comes up:

The following problems occurred:
# DOB did not match.

Could anybody else log in or are you getting the same problem?

Members don't see this ad.

I tried logging into UCSF and it's not working. I don't input anything (it's all saved) so I don't know what the problem could be...are they updating the page maybe?

This is the error that comes up:

The following problems occurred:
# DOB did not match.

Could anybody else log in or are you getting the same problem?

ditto...they are prolly doing site maintenance...fun stuff! good luck

Oh ok..cool. Thanks for checking :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey man, same here... DOB error... I was like "WHAT? I know when my DOB is "

Please offer me an interview!

Please offer me an interview!

That's funny, mine says, "Conratulations, you are so overqualified that we've decided to accept you without an interview."

Wait a sec, I misread that. It actually says, "DOB did not match." A guy can dream, right?

yeah, UCD's was down too at some point this morning (i'm in africa, so for the US that means last night). And it's happened before with UCLA too. I think there's just some points of the day/week where they're updating the information. I don't know why UCSF's has to do with our birthdays though, but I'd just give it some time and it should be back up.

UCD worked for me, but the UCSF site still seems to think I don't know my own birthday . . .