Can't logging into my DATqvault!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hellokioo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems logging in today? My account was perfectly working this morning and now it says my username does not exist! I sent an email to the support group but I haven't heard from them yet.

I wanted to know if it's only my account who is having this problem?!? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Same problem! :(

Omg thank God I'm not the only one, I was freaking out. Someone told me that the same thing happened to him after his subscription expired, but my exams don't expire till December that's why I thought it was very odd :confused: When does your exams expire?

Omg thank God I'm not the only one, I was freaking out. Someone told me that the same thing happened to him after his subscription expired, but my exams don't expire till December that's why I thought it was very odd :confused: When does your exams expire?

Mine already expired last year lol. I just winded up not taking my test then. However, I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and it's been just fine! Probably the whole site is down...but that's BS since your subscription is still active!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine already expired last year lol. I just winded up not taking my test then. However, I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and it's been just fine! Probably the whole site is down...but that's BS since your subscription is still active!

I really hope that's the case and that they fix it soon cus I'm on a deadline to get all those quizzes done! Thank you anyways for letting me know!

Having the same problem! Thank god I wasn't the only one! I was using it fine this morning and then all of a sudden it kept telling me my username doesn't exist. Tried contacting support already too. :confused: It's actually kind of freaking me out and making me anxious. :X

I read that qVault has one of the worst support systems, they never get back to you... Perhaps it's just a temporary network glitch.

Me too! When are you taking the test? Oh and no problem :)

First week of November! :cool:

Having the same problem! Thank god I wasn't the only one! I was using it fine this morning and then all of a sudden it kept telling me my username doesn't exist. Tried contacting support already too. :confused: It's actually kind of freaking me out and making me anxious. :X

My account is working again! And I understand you perfectly I was freaking out lol hope your account is properly working now!