Cant look up any threads or forums; post bacc question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmsomoo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Im trying to look into a post bacc program, but anytime i try to look up anything the website keeps saying "oops something went wrong."

I have a couple questions in regards to post bacc.

Has anyone taken an online post bacc program? (if there are any). Im not sure what to think anymore my mind is everywhere.
I heard of one called The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth (UNTHSC) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. You can take it online and during spring 2021. I haven't been hearing back from schools when im emailing them in regards to the program offered. They said clinical research, but how? Im trying to not do research and just take classes until i get accepted, if that makes sense.

Are there programs where you don't have to do clinical research? Where you can just take classes online? I just don't understand the point of doing research when they know you're in the program to get into dental school.

Members don't see this ad.

Using the search button? Clear your cookies or try another browser if it persists.
tried all of that, still not getting anything. If anyone has the link to that forum that'll be great lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.