Step II Can't stop thinking about CK...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

funnybanana

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took Step II CK a week ago, and I feel awful about it. I was psyching myself out the whole time, telling myself I should not have been taking the test so early; basically my mind was everywhere except where it should have been-- focusing on the test. I studied pretty casually on my 3 week selective block at the end of M3 for about 4-5 hours a day, then when the year was over I used the following two week period to start studying harder. I know for a fact that I missed 20+ questions on the exam, and it's killing me. I did pretty well on Step I, but I can't help but think that my grade fell on Step II. About 5 days before the exam I took UWSA2 and scored a 245-- does anyone have any information with how well UWSA2 correlates with Step II? It looks like UWSA2 is a newer self-assessment, so I wasn't sure if there was as much data for it as there is UWSA1. Thanks everyone.