1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Can't take exam when scheduled, but too late to cancel, what to do?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by mmc48, May 13, 2008.

1. mmc48

mmc48 Med School Flunky
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Unfortunately, some personal things have come up for me and I won't be able to take my May 23 exam. I can't find the option to cancel or reschedule on my AAMC account. If I don't show to my exam, will I be alright? I know I'll have to reregister for it again later, but no scores will be recorded and it won't go on my account, correct? Just want to make sure. Thanks!

2. utahjazz

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    If you don't show up it will not show up or your test taking history or anything like that. Schools won't know.

Good luck with rescheduling... hopefully you can find a spot nearby.