Technology Can't uninstall a program!

Started by Toejam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I installed the PC game "Tron" a few months back and can't seem to get rid of it. I've tried the "usual" way of going to "add or remove programs" and at teh end of the supposed uninstallation I get a message like, "not able to delete all...something or other".

Any advice?
 
Toejam said:
I installed the PC game "Tron" a few months back and can't seem to get rid of it. I've tried the "usual" way of going to "add or remove programs" and at teh end of the supposed uninstallation I get a message like, "not able to delete all...something or other".

Any advice?


Boot into safe mode and delete from there.