Can't wait for interview notices...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted582535

I'm sure a lot of you are in this boat, but I'm having a really hard time with this waiting period. I can't sleep or relax; the anticipation is driving me crazy! Any of you have any tips for waiting?

Members don't see this ad.

Try not to stalk the mailman, they don't like it when you hover around the mailbox like a troll guarding its keep.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I do have a tip: Carry on with life.

Seriously. Make yourself busy. Go get a few hundred more vet experience hours in case you don't get in this year. It's a win-win; if you don't get in, you've got more experience. If you do ... you've got more experience.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm right there with you, especially seeing schools I've applied to sending out invites to other people. Every time my phone flashes that I got an email, I rush to go read it. School and my crochet projects (aka Christmas presents) are keeping me busy.

... Go get a few hundred more vet experience hours in case you don't get in this year. It's a win-win; if you don't get in, you've got more experience. If you do ... you've got more experience.

This.