Can't wait for Jan 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Knickerbocker

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the first year that I want the winter break to go by faster.

My transcripts and other materials to have me 100% complete at two schools are just sitting there, waiting for staff to come back to work. I figure that they won't be back until Jan 2 or so.
 
hehehe its opposite here...i dont want that day to come cause my winter class starts then...😀
 
yeah, same here. This year, I despise the weekends and holidays because it always seems to slow things down. It is strange that I am always looking forward to the week days.