Car rental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wizi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i am looking to rent a car for my interview on mid September but there are so many car rental companies out there. I am just wondering if you guys have some experiences with these rental car companies, please let me know. Is there hidden fee? Which one you prefer? Insurance? etc..

Thank you. This is my first time renting a car.

Members don't see this ad.

Generally if they can charge you they will. Under 25 , GPS , insurance, forgetting to refill gas tank, late night pick up/ drop off....

Hey guys,

i am looking to rent a car for my interview on mid September but there are so many car rental companies out there. I am just wondering if you guys have some experiences with these rental car companies, please let me know. Is there hidden fee? Which one you prefer? Insurance? etc..

Thank you. This is my first time renting a car.

If you are flying in, I would just suggest getting the cheapest one from the airport, regardless of company.

It beats trying to find a "cheaper" company that is not located at the airport and end up spending even more money getting there!