- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties
- Cardiology
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cardiac CT Board Exam Preparation
Started by RoyalEnfield
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks a lotSCCT Board Review book. All you need.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty sure it's curved.What is the percentage of correct answers to pass the board? Any idea?
ThanksI'm pretty sure it's curved.
I took the board yesterday
It was not easy, also it was not hard as well ..
I might got 60-65% of the answers correctly .. will see after few weeks ..
Yeah the SCCT book and videos .. all what u needHello Sam,
Was SCCT question book helpful?
Any recommendations for reading?
Thank you
Official website says 60 days from last exam dates, so guessing probably early December?
Same here. Did my exam on the 7th of Oct and yet to get the results.
On the website it says 60 days from the last exam day, which should be today.
On the website it says 60 days from the last exam day, which should be today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Passed !
I didn't get any email that the results are out.
Login to APCA -->from the menu drop down choose Application Center--> My CBCCT
My study resources:
-CBCCT question bank (a must, a lot of questions in the exam was taken directly from it)
-CT board review videos.
-Google image search for classic CT images e.g constrictive pericarditis, PE and so on.
I didn't get any email that the results are out.
Login to APCA -->from the menu drop down choose Application Center--> My CBCCT
My study resources:
-CBCCT question bank (a must, a lot of questions in the exam was taken directly from it)
-CT board review videos.
-Google image search for classic CT images e.g constrictive pericarditis, PE and so on.
I passed as well. Same study materials which included the CBCCT question book and board review. I honestly did not have a much time preparing for this exam but with these two aids as well as just doing Cardiac CT where I work was enough.
I passed the exam. CBCCT & Board review are good resources for exam preparation
I just wrote CBCCT exam.
couple things
1. ~35-40% of questions were about physics, image acquisition, protocols etc.
2. Majority of CCTA cases were coronary anomalies probably ~70% of cases
3. Generous amount of Pre-TAVR/ViV
4. I do think that SCCT board review videos are key for the prep
5. Many people reported that exam questions are sometimes from qbank (pdf). I had no questions or images repeated on an actual test.
Results should be out by mid December.
Good luck to everyone who took it this year.
couple things
1. ~35-40% of questions were about physics, image acquisition, protocols etc.
2. Majority of CCTA cases were coronary anomalies probably ~70% of cases
3. Generous amount of Pre-TAVR/ViV
4. I do think that SCCT board review videos are key for the prep
5. Many people reported that exam questions are sometimes from qbank (pdf). I had no questions or images repeated on an actual test.
Results should be out by mid December.
Good luck to everyone who took it this year.
Scores are out!
Passed with flying colors! Really surprised me because I did not feel great about it walking out of there. I felt like I marked more questions for review than I typically do in a standardized test.
Best of luck to all!
Passed with flying colors! Really surprised me because I did not feel great about it walking out of there. I felt like I marked more questions for review than I typically do in a standardized test.
Best of luck to all!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K