Cardiac MRI fellowship

Started by inty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

inty

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently doing non ACGME Cardiac MRI fellowship and will start my general cardiology fellowship in july. Can I apply for level 2/3 after finishing cardiology fellowship? Anyone's input will be greatly appreciated.
 
I am currently doing non ACGME Cardiac MRI fellowship and will start my general cardiology fellowship in july. Can I apply for level 2/3 after finishing cardiology fellowship? Anyone's input will be greatly appreciated.

According to the SCMR and (more importantly) Task Force 12 from Jan 22 JACC, you should reach level 3 easily. You could get level 2 just in your cards fellowship.