Cardiology inservice exam

Started by IC2B
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IC2B

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I wanted to discuss a dilemma I'm facing in my program with inservice exam. It seems like they heavily rely on the exam score to evaluate the fellows, and it greatly affects how they are treated. Although they claim not to make judgments solely based on it, the reality is quite different. I was wondering if any of you know of any helpful resources for studying for the in-service exam and if you have any recommendations to share? I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice you can provide. I did well in my first year but don't want to change that since someone in my class didn't do well and they are treating her badly.

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Wish I could help, but alas only a resident. I am just curious, what is an example of being treated badly?

I figure these are just meant for self-assessment, and similar to IM ITEs, people generally should not be studying for them...