Cardiology Unfilled Positions or Switch

Started by drLexus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drLexus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
Although I matched today to a cardiology fellowship in NYC, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to post a list of unfilled programs. Or is unhappy with their program location and would like to be in the NYC area.
 
Hello All,
Although I matched today to a cardiology fellowship in NYC, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to post a list of unfilled programs. Or is unhappy with their program location and would like to be in the NYC area.
Pretty sure this would be a violation to post before the NRMP officially releases the list next week sometime.