Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any tips on beating one more year syndrome?
Been telling myself I would move on from pharmacy when I hit a certain $ amount, but I keep lingering around cashing paychecks. I believe the phrase my old DM used was "mailing it in"
www.financialsamurai.com
been thinking of doing Teach for America
www.teachforamerica.org
Been telling myself I would move on from pharmacy when I hit a certain $ amount, but I keep lingering around cashing paychecks. I believe the phrase my old DM used was "mailing it in"
Overcoming The 'One More Year Syndrome' To Do Something New
The 'one more year syndrome' is a debilitating syndrome faced by people who want to retire but keep putting retirement off. Before you know it, the one more year syndrome might turn into five years or even 10 years of still working at the same place. Then you might look back on your life with
been thinking of doing Teach for America
How To Apply to Teach For America | Teach For America
Learn how to apply to Teach For America, including eligibility requirements, application recommendations, deadlines, interview steps, and what to expect along the way.