Career Changer Post-Bac Application Question

Started by filmtomd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

filmtomd

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! So I'm about to start the application process as I am planning to enroll in a career changer post-bac program summer 2022. I believe I have a strong application (personal statement, experience, recommendations, GPA) except for my SAT score which I took 4 years ago. It's not a bad score, just not something I brag about to people if you get what I'm saying and I am worried that this is going to be the factor which holds me back the most as I apply to these programs. How important are standardized test scores to these programs and will they make or break my application? Should I consider taking the GRE? Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks all 🙂