Career Choice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhD in Sleeping

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here an i have been thinking recently of studying pharmacist. Originally I wanted to be a pediatrician but I am having some second thoughts about it. Can you guys give me some advice on why Pharmacy is a good career choice?

Members don't see this ad.

momoneythenu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
go over to wallstreetoasis.com and you will want to be abanker

PhD in Sleeping

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? If you are referring to the income of the jobs, I'm really not interested in the money. Sure the job security is a factor, but the only field I want to study in is medicine.

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? If you are referring to the income of the jobs, I'm really not interested in the money. Sure the job security is a factor, but the only field I want to study in is medicine.

You should be able to find plenty of information that already exists on this forum as to why pharmacy is a good career choice. However it is most certainly not studying "medicine." To study medicine, you go to medical school (like to become a pediatrician). I am not studying medicine, I am studying pharmacy.