Career in Pharmacy

Started by dayna11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dayna11

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have done B.Pharmacy from India,and now in US I am looking for good career opportunity as i have Five years of Pharma work expirience.
PharmD program require six years of study as of now
what are other option ,in which i can make career ?😴😕
 
I have done B.Pharmacy from India,and now in US I am looking for good career opportunity as i have Five years of Pharma work expirience.
PharmD program require six years of study as of now
what are other option ,in which i can make career ?😴😕

the other option is you go back to school to learn IT/programming,then you can have a job....in India.
 
I have done B.Pharmacy from India,and now in US I am looking for good career opportunity as i have Five years of Pharma work expirience.
PharmD program require six years of study as of now
what are other option ,in which i can make career ?😴😕
Check with the pharmacy schools you are interested in regarding the pre requisite course work you would have to complete. You may also have to take the PCAT and then apply to the pharmacy programs. Otherwise you can do a PhD in pharmacology and that does not require any pre pharmacy course work. Good Luck!